Wednesday, March 15, 2006


The unicorn show is this Saturday at Gallery Nucleus. I will be face painting with Bri. Some of us artist will be baking unicorn cookies, made outta real unicorns for the show.

I didn't take pictures of my pieces before I turned them in. I will post them after the show. I have 3 pieces. 1 purple unicorn, 1 pink unicorn and a baby turquoise unicorn held by a pink centaur girl.


painting:
"Pixie Purple Pie"
"Dandy Cotton Candy"
"Baby Sugar Sparkel"


Far Right: this flyer is by Arti

6 comments:

cristina paulos said...

cool... I hope I can make it and I'll look for your fab art!

burgerlog said...

is that unicorn squirting something from it's horn? that is disgusting.

Boogervampire said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather_Chavez said...

I like the flyer..;0)

burgerlog said...

oh, I like the flyer too! for me "disgusting" is great!

Heather_Chavez said...

lol...your awsome....I think that is the quote of the day ;0)