Wednesday, January 11, 2006

random pics


Theres a pic of Nathan eating, then theres us gals siting on a couch, on the bottom there is
the left horse's ass is Apachie and the right one is Kona.
This is at the rach stables in Rowland Heights. This is the ranch that we are trying to save . Of course the house developers want to build on every spot of land they can. So they've been running all the live stock, dairy farms and ranches out of the area. Last year they tried it and failed. I hope that we can fight them off again. Its a great ranch and its where I spent most of my time growing up.

2 comments:

potato farm girl said...

Oh poor horsies, do not lose your home.

Boogervampire said...

Keep up the good fight heather. There needs to be places for the horsies to live too!! Cute Squid by the way. I'm lazy, I don't wanna do two posts.