Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Text

Hello, I want to put more fun stuff on the site, like silly comics of the random things me and Mary do at work. Of course I have to do my 100 things to do to collies. Lots of cute violent blood shed for when I get to draw that stuff. But for now, I'll just show ya what I've been working on. I do graphic design on the side. Its a bit tedious at times but I've learned a lot. The fun part of being a graphic designer is that the art is completely different from my cartoons. I get a kick out of designing something that looks nothing like my other work. The Siany company can be found at www.siany.com just click on the link.

5 comments:

potato farm girl said...

You are a very busy girl.

Boogervampire said...

I like how the sianie lady kind of looks like Bri's mom.

potato farm girl said...

Oh noooeesss!!111!!! My mom likes wearing turqouise and deep blues. No pinks in her closet.

Boogervampire said...

I was talkin' about the face, silly.

Heather_Chavez said...

ah....she does look like you mom....thats kinda funny